Newberry, MI — June 14, 2021
Helen Newberry Joy Hospital is looking for photos of the Upper Peninsula to feature throughout the facility. In partnership with the Erickson Center for the Arts (ECA), we are asking amateur and professional photographers to enter the Upper Peninsula Photography Contest. To enter, visit bit.ly/HNJHphotocontest and upload your entry. There is no cost to participate and the top winners will have their photos featured in common areas of the facility.
Criteria for submitted photos:
- Must be taken in the Upper Peninsula.
- Photos cannot include images of people/faces. Photos submitted with a face will be omitted from the contest.
- Photos can include animals, scenery, and landmarks.
- Please make sure to add the location and a title for the photo to the form. This information will be used to complete text plates that will be added to the winning photos for display.
- You may submit up to 5 photos.
The deadline for submission is Monday, August 2nd. Winners will be announced during the 4th Annual 906 Festival in Curtis on Saturday, August 7th. Please call the ECA office with questions 906.586.9974.